INSIGHTS AND AUTOMATION WITH CORPORATE SERVICE EMAIL ACCOUNTS
An employee from the financial department has a problem with his laptop. One branch director needs approval from the central office to execute a transaction. An ex-pat is preparing her travel back home and she needs to clarify some tax issues before leaving. All of them are going to take the same action: send an email to a corporate service account.
Many corporate processes and services are delivered using email communications, with dozens of support employees reading, forwarding, and answering them.
This is the scenario of one of the most important financial entities in Spain, with more than 300 corporate email accounts that process more than 2 million emails per year. A lot of reading, a lot of forwarding, and a lot of responding.
HOW WE HELPED
The customer proposed the challenge of extracting insights from those communications via email to identify:
- The user-request patterns, the quality of service delivered and the operational effort to manage petitions via email in each service.
- Possible automation opportunities based on the Text Analytics and AI functionalities of our Workplace Analytics platform.
The Galeo’s Workplace Analytic solution has shown a lot of value providing the analytics support and the data infrastructure to the Email process optimization initiatives:
- User demand is constantly monitored and examined, providing operational insights to all the service support teams.
- Service levels and operational efforts are profiled and analyzed in real-time, allowing service managers to balance demand and support team size.
- Several email services have been automated using AI, drastically reducing the human effort required to manually process repetitive emails.
The Email Analytics offering of our Workplace Analytics platform has become a key element of the process transformation program of our customer, currently expanding its scope to customer direct communication and internal knowledge network analytics.
C/ Manuela Malasaña, 15 · 4º Izq
28004 · Madrid
+34 665 22 35 67