Full Stack – Vue/Angular + Django
We are looking for a full stack developer with at least 2 years of experience in web development. The official stack of the team is Vue / Angular + Django. The whole team tries to be full stack, and much of the data engineering team controls Django and collaborates when needed.
Interested? Take a look at the details of our vacancies.
First of all, we start with the working conditions offered by the company. That way, if you don’t get the basics right, you don’t waste any more time reading on.
- Time flexibility
- An informal, flexible and friendly work environment. The work is done in small teams, 100% TELEWORKING or from our new office in Madrid, which will allow you to work from the location that best suits you. We hold two annual face-to-face meetings in a festive setting.
- Indefinite-term contract
- Approximate salary: 30-35K + performance bonus
- Actual annual training plan with certifications
- Resources and tools at your disposal for working remotely
If you found the professional conditions attractive and in line with your professional motivations, read on!
Roles and responsibilities
These will be your main functions:
- Develop web products, usually with Vue and eventually with Angular.
- You will develop backend pieces with Django and sometimes with Flask as Python is our common language in the company.
- You are clear that you want to develop in both backend and frontend. No one in the team is full front.
- We develop data platforms, so much of the time you will be working to build analytical platforms: data representation, monitoring, geospatial analysis, etc.
- You will always be learning and experimenting with new technologies such as facial recognition APIs or other complementary cloud services.
These are called Soft Skills or Hard Skills. We will not go into terminology. The important thing is that you know what skills and experience are expected of you. Fundamentally, you must have a desire to work as part of a team, be organized, responsible and have initiative. But, in addition:
- At least 2 years of experience developing with Vue or Angular.
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Docker
- Videoconference with the Head of People of Galeo Tech.
- Videoconference with Galeo Tech’s CTO.
- Request for references (if not done before or during the selection process).
- Incorporation offer.
Residence in Spain
The team consists of more than 40 professionals specialized in both data and IoT engineering and experts in digital technologies. The usual technology stack is usually Python, Spark, Terraform, Jenkins, AzureDevOps, Kafka, etc. But depending on the project, you can also work with other technologies such as Scala, Ansible, GitOps, Rabit/HiveMQ, Azure IoT, Grafana, Prometheus, etc. The work is performed in small, autonomous and flexible remote teams. Without bureaucracy or formalities, but with responsibility and professional maturity.
A culture that favors flexibility, work-life balance and professional growth.
At GALEO we like to create things, and that is our focus. No nonsense, no paperwork, no bureaucracy, no ties. We pride ourselves on maintaining a free and independent spirit that allows us to bring maximum value to our clients in a straightforward, transparent and professional manner. If you would like to join our team and get to know us better, do not hesitate to contact us.
C/ Coslada, 5 · Espacio M25
28028 – Madrid
+34 919 04 96 57