We are looking for an IoT Technician with at least 2 years of experience in engineering companies or similar, to join our IoT team.
Interested? Take a look at the details of our vacancy.
First of all, we start with the working conditions offered by the company. That way, if you don’t get the basics right, you don’t waste any more time reading on.
- An informal, flexible and friendly work environment. The work is done in small teams, 100% TELEWORKING or from our new office in Madrid, which will allow you to work from the location that best suits you. We hold two annual face-to-face meetings in a festive setting.
- Indefinite-term contract
- Competitive salary, complemented by an attractive performance-based bonus
- Actual annual training plan with certifications
- Resources and tools at your disposal for working remotely
- Willingness to travel
- Own vehicle
If you found the professional conditions attractive and in line with your professional motivations, read on!
Roles and responsibilities
You will become part of a consolidated team with solid knowledge and very good vibes. These will be your main functions:
- Configuration and loading of the test program in the PLCs in the equipment that has been completed in the factory (remotely) and which will be checked with this program to ensure that everything is in order.
- Configuration and loading of the final program in the field equipment and testing that everything goes well. Troubleshooting with the field team. (Remote)
- Maintenance of a distributed home automation network.
- Support to installers and other project teams in the different phases of the project.
- Management, analysis and resolution of incidents detected by us, the client or third parties.
- Planning of installation, deployment and monitoring tasks.
- Review and recording of the inventory provided by the installers.
- Management, review and uploading of the project documentation to the enabled platforms.
- Interface between the customer and the installer teams.
- Development, updating, adaptation and improvement of the PLC program.
- Attending coordination or technical meetings with the client and the different interlocutors.
They are called Soft Skills or Hard Skills. We are not going to get into terminology. The important thing is that you know what skills and experience are expected of you. Fundamentally, you must have a desire to work as part of a team, be organized, responsible and have initiative. But, in addition:
- At least 2 years of experience in industrial environments
- Have been in contact with industrial systems such as PLC, HMI, SCADA, etc.
- Experience in programming Beckhoff, Schneider, Siemens, etc. PLCs.
- Experience as a service or maintenance technician
We will assess whether you have:
- Python, C, C++ or C# experience
- Experience with project management tools
- Video conference with Galeo Tech’s Head of People
- Video conference with Galeo Tech’s CTO and a member of the Galeo Tech team.
- Possible request for references (if not done before or during the selection process)
- Offer of incorporation
At GALEO we like to create things, and that is our focus. No nonsense, no paperwork, no bureaucracy, no ties. We pride ourselves on maintaining a free and independent spirit that allows us to bring maximum value to our clients in a straightforward, transparent and professional manner. If you would like to join our team and get to know us better, do not hesitate to contact us.
Residence in Spain
C/ Coslada, 5 · Espacio M25
28028 – Madrid
+34 919 04 96 57