Last update: November 10, 2022
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations for the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: GALEO TECH S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY) with CIF: B88035969, address at cl. Santa Cruz de Marcenado, 10 – 4º izquierda – 28015 – Madrid (Spain) and e-mail email@example.com.
2. Purpose of treatment
The data collected will be only those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide in the “Comments” section.
The COMPANY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Web Site.
- To manage the Customer Service Department, to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Web Site, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage the fulfillment, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information marked as mandatory, may mean that it is not possible to process your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
3. Legitimacy of the processing of your personal data
The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking the button “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”.
4. Recipients of assignments
We will not give your data to third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your data protection rights.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- The right to request the limitation of its processing, and to oppose to the processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise your rights, all you have to do is make a written request and attach a copy of your ID card.
THE COMPANY has appropriate forms for this purpose. All you have to do is request them or submit your own written request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security measures
THE COMPANY has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.