Data Solutions Architect & Tech Manager
We are looking for a data engineer with demonstrable experience in the design of cloud platforms architectures in data & analytics. You are creative and have a strong analytical background in the fields of platforms architecture and data engineering to lead development projects. In Galeo we value ALL your knowledge in any field, we do not despise it.
Would you like to work in multidisciplinary teams? Do you love to motivate your internal team, empowering their capabilities? Do you feel qualified to lead small teams that, together with you, make your designs a reality? Can you imagine working in an environment where everyone understands the technologies you work with? Do you want to be a relevant figure in your company? Take a look at the details of our vacancy.
First of all, we start with the working conditions offered by the company. That way, if you don’t get the basics right, you don’t waste any more time reading on.
- A competitive salary, complemented by an attractive performance-based bonus.
- A training and professional growth plan. All GALEO engineers have annual training and certification objectives, customized and designed together with the company.
- Real access to certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP, Confluent, DataBricks…..
- An informal, flexible and friendly work environment. The work is done in small teams, 100% TELEWORKING which will allow you to work from the location that best suits you. We hold two annual face-to-face meetings in a festive setting.
- The possibility to leave a mark, at GALEO we need different ideas and approaches, so we provide our engineers with the time and resources to experiment and innovate with our customers.
Roles and responsibilities
These will be your main functions:
- Responsible for the design, construction and management of data platforms. One element that sets us apart at Galeo is that we design, deploy and manage our projects, in addition to giving them the strategic business sense they need.
- Assist the team in pre-sales by designing and defending your architectures.
- Create a bond of trust with the client, to guide them strategically in the implementation of Big Data, IoT and Cloud platform projects.
- Lead, support and share your knowledge with the technical team to develop their skills. You will be part of the team on a daily basis.
- Manage your team’s reporting and training plans.
- Optimize and balance resources
- Collaborate in the writing of articles and conferences
Residence in Spain
GALEO TECH is a company founded in 2018 to help companies in their digitization process. Since then we are undergoing rapid growth by designing, building and operating innovative data platforms that harness, integrate and exploit the dynamic value of data.
The GALEO team consists of a group of professionals with extensive experience in various fields of technology, engineering, science and its application in business. Our experiences include creating and developing digital products, applying artificial intelligence on a large scale, building data platforms for large companies, conducting scientific experiments, designing IoT hardware and even launching several startups.
At GALEO we like to create things, and that is our focus. No nonsense, no paperwork, no bureaucracy, no ties. We pride ourselves on maintaining a free and independent spirit that allows us to bring maximum value to our clients in a straightforward, transparent and professional manner.
GALEO’s team of engineers, developers and architects work flexibly, usually remotely, in small, multidisciplinary and autonomous teams, operating fully aligned for the achievement of our project goals and the satisfaction of our customers.
- Video conference with Galeo Tech’s Head of People
- Video conference with Galeo Tech’s CTO and a member of the Galeo Tech team.
- Possible request for references (if not done before or during the selection process)
- Offer of incorporation