Full Stack – Vue/Angular + Django
Galeo Tech is a company founded in 2018 to help companies in their digital transformation process. Since then, we have experienced fast growth designing, building and operating innovative data platforms that harness, integrate and exploit the dynamic value of data.
The Galeo team is made up of a group of professionals with extensive experience in various fields of technology, engineering, science and business. Our experiences include creating and developing digital products, applying artificial intelligence on a large scale, building data platforms for big companies, conducting scientific experiments, designing IoT hardware, and even launching various startups.
We are very active in data streaming projects such as: music rights management, telemetry and timing system in motorsports, market order processing platform in private banking, event-based platforms for core digitization in the insurance sector, traceability and sustainability systems in supply chains in the textile sector, etc.
We are a 100% remote friendly company, with a culture that promotes flexibility, conciliation and professional growth.
We are looking for a full stack developer with at least 2 years of experience in web development. The team’s official stack is Vue + Django, although depending on the client’s requirements we can use other technologies such as Angular and React.
The whole team tries to be full stack, besides a large part of the data engineering team masters Django and collaborate when necessary.
At Galeo we develop projects for our clients in the data engineering fields , digital platforms and IoT, with a focus on the most important Cloud Providers such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
Our main mission is to achieve the highest degree of automation and digitization possible of projects, avoiding as far as possible manual interventions that lead to human errors and penalize scalability. For this reason, we are seeking collaborative and very proactive people who are capable of agreeing on the best solution so that the development of our projects reaches the highest levels of cloud excellence.
- Flexible office hours
- 100% remote work
- Permanent contract
- Approx salary: 30-35K + bonus for results
- Annual training plans and certifications
- Resources and tools at your disposal to work remotely
If the professional conditions seem attractive to you and are in line with your professional motivations, keep reading!
The team is made up of more than 20 professionals specialized in both data and IoT engineering and experts in digital technologies. Work is done in small remote, autonomous and flexible teams. Without bureaucracies or formalities, but with responsibility and professional maturity. A culture that favors flexibility, conciliation and professional growth.
- Developing front-end products, usually with Vue, but currently we value experience with Angular.
- Although we know it is more difficult, you will develop backend blocks with Django, if you don’t know, here you will learn with us.
- Being sure that you want to develop backend as well as fronts, no one on the team is full front.
- We develop data platforms, so much of the time you will work to build analytical platforms: data representation, monitoring, geospatial analysis, etc…
- You will always be learning and experiencing new technologies.
They are called soft skills or hard skills, we are not going to discuss terminology now. The most important thing is to make you know what kind of skills and experience that we are waiting for from you. Fundamentally, you are a team player, an organized person, responsible and self starter.
- At least 2 years of experience in Vue or Angular
- Experience in Django
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Data representation tools such as D3
Our Selection process
Are you ready to join us? Apply for this job and tell us a bit about yourself. Anything you want to share. If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com We will carefully review your application.
The selection process consists of three separate interviews via video call.
- Interview with our CEO & CTO
- Falling in love with Galeo
- Final incorporation offer
C/ Sta. Cruz de Marcenado, 10 · 4º Izq
28015 · Madrid
+34 665 22 35 67