Digital transformation is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Traditional workplace applications like Office have transformed into operational interaction hubs among users, APIs, processes, and other apps in this new digital workplace model.
To unleash the potential of this transformation, we have created a workplace analytics platform that allows a modular creation of multiple data products to:
- Improve efficiency and productivity of the workplace environment.
- Discover and analyze organizational patterns and hidden structures.
- Automate processes that require machine and workforce interactions by using text analytics and AI.
365 INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM
Our 365 Intelligence Platform provides a unified corporate environment to extract, store, and exploit workplace data streams in a secured and governed way.
- The 365 Analytics Platform: provides the architectural components for ingesting, processing, and analyzing data derived from individual user interactions with workplace services.
- The 365 Insights Marketplace: provides a set of data analytics solutions that could be modularly deployed on the 365 Analytics platform.
By deploying a Workplace analytics data platform, we help Bankinter to optimize Office 365 licensing costs, increase employee productivity and satisfaction.
Our workspace has become fully digitized in the last years. Productivity suites (for example, Microsoft 365, formerly known as Office 365) leave a digital trace of every single interaction we have with our colleagues,
Join the conversation
May 6, 2021 · 5.00pm – 6.00pm CET
En este webinar os presentaremos Workforce Intelligence Platform, una solución que permite analizar los datos de uso de las diferentes herramientas de colaboración dentro de su organización y extraer conocimiento sobre la experiencia digital de la misma.
Thu, Jun 4, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM