At Galeo we develop projects for our clients where we generallydesign, develop, deploy and maintain the projects . Here lies one of our main added values, and that is to have profiles of all kinds to provide the entire supply chain of a project.
We focus on public cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP) and, although we do everything, our forte is IoT projects and Big Data platforms in all their breadth.
We like to be daring, innovative, try new technologies and the automation of all the components of our projects.
We are looking for DevOps engineers specialized or experienced in MLOps. You have worked on automating the life cycle of an ML model: running training, running drifting detection jobs, running batch predictions, applying models.
They are still DevOps tasks, but with a certain flavor. It is not necessary to be a data scientist, you will be supported in the projects by our people, but it is good that you have experience in knowing what their day-to-day work is like and some of the tools they use.
The facts are clear:
- A competitive salary, complemented by an attractive performance-based bonus.
- A training and professional growth plan. All GALEO engineers have annual training and certification objectives, customized and designed together with the company.
- Real access to certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Confluent, DataBricks…..
- An informal, flexible and friendly work environment. The work is done in small teams, 100% TELEWORKING or from our new office in Madrid, which will allow you to work from the location that best suits you. We hold two annual face-to-face meetings in a festive setting.
- Other financial incentives such as rewards for bringing to Galeo that friend who is a crack, or for coaching people more junior than you. More than 70% of Galeo’s employees come from internal referrals – would it be like this if it wasn’t a great place to work?
Roles and responsibilities
These will be your main functions:
- Work in the systems and devops team, servicing diverse projects and technologies.
- You will be the reference in the implementation of MLOPS projects, being able to delegate work to other DevOps colleagues if necessary.
- We have great ambitions at Galeo in this regard, so we expect this doctrine to continue to grow strongly.
- Work in AWS, Azure and/or GCP. We currently have projects in all three clouds, we don’t expect you to know about all of them, we expect you to complement us mainly on Azure and AWS.
- Perform other traditional devops tasks with Terraform, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Code Pipelines, Azure Devops, etc….
We do not expect you to control everything, we value what is not written here, and what matters to us is your ability to absorb new knowledge:
- At least 2 years experience with MLOPS
- Experience in public cloud, mainly AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure Machine Learning and related
- Knowledge of AWS SageMaker and related
- Fundamental: CI/CD experience
- Fundamental: Terraform experience
- Valuable: experience in log collection and infrastructure monitoring.
- Fundamental: appropriate personality to work in a team and deal directly with our customers. We work remotely, so communication with the rest of the world is essential for the formula to work.
- The most important thing is that you have experience in different technologies and you are motivated to keep learning from each technological ecosystem.
- Residing in Spain, we don’t care where.
- Videoconference with the Head of People of Galeo Tech.
- Videoconference with Galeo Tech’s CTO.
- Videoconference to meet some of your colleagues first hand if you wish.
- Offer of incorporation